53/63 Esmond Rd, Port Pirie SA 5540
08 8632 2666
For an interesting and diverse travel destination, look no further than Port Pirie. This small city is home to a number of attractions that are sure to please everyone in your group. From the port itself to the surrounding countryside, there’s something for everyone in Port Pirie. In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at 10 of the best attractions in this charming city.
If you’re looking for an intrepid adventure unlike any other, Port Pirie is the place for you. Located on the Spencer Gulf coast in South Australia, this port city has a wide variety of attractions and activities to explore. From exciting water sports to thrilling hikes and cultural experiences, Port Pirie offers something special for all types of travellers.
To make your trip is extra special and stress-free, consider taking advantage of Port Pirie bus services – they provide group transfers that allow you to get around town with ease.
1. Port Pirie National Trust Museum – This wonderful destination showcases the region’s history through various artifacts, photographs, and displays. Pop this on your to-do list while staying in Port Pirie.
2. The port itself is an exciting place to explore, as it offers a unique view of the city and its port activities. Take advantage of port Pirie bus services and group transfers to comfortably get around town and discover the port’s many attractions.
3. Port Pirie Regional Tourism and Arts Centre – Learn about the secrets from around the region while viewing incredible artworks from both local and touring artists.
4. If you’re an animal lover, then be sure to take a trip on board Port Pirie bus services to the Monarto Zoo Safari Park for a chance to get up close with some exotic animals from all over the world.
5. Hop on board Port Pirie bus services and check out the port’s historical sites, such as St Mary’s Church. A great destination for a cultural exploration of the port’s past, you can take advantage of guided tours to make sure you don’t miss any important sights.
6. Weroona Island – This a gorgeous little island that is well worth the pit stop! Boasting gorgeous views, hopping on board Port Pirie bus services is the way to go.
7. If shopping is more your style then board Port Pirie bus services and head into town for some unique boutique stores that offer all manner of items from art pieces to clothes and accessories.
8. Sample delicious local cuisine at one of Port Pirie’s many eateries, from casual pubs to fine dining restaurants. You can access everything you could possibly need with Port Pirie bus services.
9. Take a stroll along the port’s beautiful foreshore and enjoy the views of the bay and ocean beyond.
10. Visit one of Port Pirie’s galleries for some inspiring artwork created by local and international artists alike. Your chosen destination will be accessible by Port Pirie bus services.
Finally, don’t forget to check out the port’s various events throughout the year – from festivals to concerts, there’s something for everyone!
Whether you’re looking for an exciting adventure or just a relaxing break away from your everyday life, Port Pirie has plenty of attractions to keep you entertained during your stay. Explore Port Pirie comfortably with our bus services and group transfers! Discover all the town has to offer.
By visiting these 10 must-see attractions in port Pirie, you’re sure to have a wonderful time discovering the port’s many charms. So why not book your trip today and start planning your escape!
Give the team at Spencer Gulf Coaches a call on 08 8632 2666. They have a large fleet available! You may even like to make your booking online.